About the Owner
Joy Carbino, a licensed massage therapist, is both owner and a practitioner at her newly opened massage therapy & holistic health center in Newtown, CT. She has brought together Massage, Reiki, Pilates, Yoga, Meditation, Health Kinesiology, Shamanic Healing, and Herbalism practitioners - just to name a few of the offerings available.
Her specialties include deep tissue massage, a strong sense of intuition as applied to emotional health and physical areas of tension, and nutrition & lifestyle support in the context of holistic health and wellbeing.
She is currently into her fifth year of practice as a massage therapist, and is always looking for new ways to bring holistic health and wellness to the community.
Joy's credentials include the following:
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Certified, American Red Cross, 2017
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, 2012
- Professional Active Member, American Massage Therapy Association, 2012
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute for Integrative Nutrition, 2010
- Reiki Master/Teacher, Turning Point Reiki, LLC, 2007
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Pace University, 2000